Intermediate/Senior Design Engineer, Seeding & Tillage – Vegreville, AB
Buhler Industries Inc. a leading and growing manufacturer of farm equipment, is currently accepting applications for a qualified Intermediate/Senior Design Engineer - Seeding & Tillage, located in Vegreville, Alberta.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering in Agricultural, Biosystems Engineering or other related discipline
- Three to five years of mechanical design experience. Preference is in the area of Seeding & Tillage or other farm equipment
- Personal background in farming/seeding & tillage will also be considered relevant
- Proficiency with Inventor or similar CAD software
- Must be registered in, or eligible to register with APEGM or other provincial Professional Engineering Association
- Development of new and current Seeding and Tillage designs
- Design parts and assemblies, update existing drawings and act as a resource to service and sales personnel with technical inquiries
- Work with R&D personnel to develop product design from initial concept through design, prototype build and test and into production
- Create and maintain product bill of materials using MAPICS
We offer competitive salary and benefits. Please forward your resume in confidence to:
Buhler Industries Inc.
Michele Stanley Kolton, B. Com, CPC
1260 Clarence Avenue
Canada R3T 1T2
Fax, with cover sheet, attention to Recruitment Officer: (204) 654-2503.
>> Printable Version
Thank you for your interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.