Director of Sales, Versatile – Winnipeg, MB
Buhler Industries Inc. a leading and growing manufacturer of farm equipment, is currently accepting applications for a Director of Sales - Versatile, located in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
As a Director of Sales you will have at least 5-10 years experience with a proven track record in sales of high value agricultural equipment and at least 5 years experience in a management role.
Reprting to the President of Buhler Industries Inc., the incumbent is responsible for:
- Meeting sales goals and targets
- Overseeing of the Inside Sales, Service, and Service Parts department
- Directing activities of company field sales personnel
- Familiarity with implementing sales programs
- Understanding wholesale and retail financing
- Inventory Control, setting prices and calculating margins
- Must be familiar with competitors in the market
This is an ideal position for a highly motivated self-starter who has drive, intelligence, self-confidence, and the determination to continually grow an expanding customer base. You must possess strong planning skills and the ability to effectively manage deadlines while multitasking daily priorities in a fast paced environment. Some travel will be required. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a strong customer focus and superior organizational skills.
We offer competitive salary and benefits. Please forward your resume in confidence to:
Buhler Industries Inc.
Michele Stanley Kolton, B. Com, CPC
1260 Clarence Avenue
Canada R3T 1T2
Fax, with cover sheet, attention to Recruitment Officer: (204) 654-2503.
>> Printable Version
Thank you for your interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.