Accounts Payable Clerk – Winnipeg, MB
Buhler Industries Inc., a leading and growing manufacturer of farm equipment, is currently accepting applications for an Accounts Payable Clerk located in Winnipeg, MB.
Reporting to the A/P Supervisor, duties include matching, coding and recording invoices and employee expense reports and ensuring invoices are properly authorized for payment. You will also research and resolve payment issues. This is a high volume Accounts Payable role.
- Three plus years of experience in an accounts payable role in a manufacturing or other high volume environment.
- Good communication and organizational skills and the ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Good data entry speed and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working with mainframe software preferably AS400 and MS Office programs.
- Post secondary education in Accounting or related work experience.
We offer competitive salary and benefits. Please forward your resume in confidence to:
Buhler Industries Inc.
Michele Stanley, B. Com, CPC
1260 Clarence Avenue
Canada R3T 1T2
Fax, with cover sheet, attention to Recruitment Officer: (204) 654-2503.
>> Printable Version
Thank you for your interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.